xisto Community
Kovi

New Runescape Clan Look Here for New Runescape Clans

Hey, I also wanna make a clan!But not an PK-clan :( I got the idea to make a mining-and-smithing-clan.cool, huh? :(:) so, if anyone is interested in this, please send an email to patrick.fuhmann@GMX.deMy ingame-name is Super-Mega4.Abaut name and other things, ask me or make suggestions.Yours, Patrick :)<_<:(:):):):ph34r:

farray8hi can i join i am lvl 36att 33str 29def 30crafting 35mining 46my msn is carlfarray@hotmail.co.ukor user name farray8hi i am a member as well i am lvl 36att 33str 29def 30crafting 36mining 45 well i hope i can join plz thk

yo... my rs user is foe 0wnz u...combat 75..stats:attck: 55stregnth: 68defence:53hitpoints: 65ranged: 60magic: 63prayer: 47 mining: 72 smithing: 56 i would like to join clan "Rage" but need more info on it.. im thinking about to start a clan called "Toxic Legends".. plz reply or quote..

Would anyone like to help start a Runescape clan? I'd like to start one and want to know if there is any interest in one.

My Current Stats

Name: Tirahs

Comabt: 59

Hitpoints: 48

Attack: 52

Strength: 50

Defense: 40

Prayer: 33

Would anyone like to start a clan with me? I'm usually on World 19, and am only F2P.

Hey I would like to join

Name: dare homie

att: 43

str 41

def 41

mag 30

range 15

cooking 45

fishing 45

Please message me if im accepted

I'll join the clan my main stats are.....UserName:1928463Att:60Str:58Def:50Mage:36Range:5(sucks!)Prayer:32Please Message This Acc If I Can JoinAnd I'm usually in world 70(I'm A Member) :P

Edited by 1928463 (see edit history)

Would anyone like to help start a Runescape clan? I'd like to start one and want to know if there is any interest in one.

My Current Stats

Name: Tirahs

Comabt: 59

Hitpoints: 48

Attack: 52

Strength: 50

Defense: 40

Prayer: 33

Would anyone like to start a clan with me? I'm usually on World 19, and am only F2P.

i can join u but i can make ur account to a lvl 126 like my account username guyver v 3.

just tell me ur username and password at anthony_3_21@hotmail.com and ill make u 126 like my so we can pk together

Hey I'm War Hawk53 (stats below) who wants me? Lolz and also check out this link to my clan, the RuneScape Banking Clan, we're pretty sick if you're looking to get more money with no effort and/or for clan funding. Naturally this should look like a scam but it's not?if I scammed you I could get sued, for real. RuneScape Banking Clan Web Site!!!! Go to that link and then just read our Terms and agree to them, select your plan and BANG wait for me to get back to you on that site! Oh and this is SO not a scam! No kidding....unlike the guy trying to steel someone else's account who posted above me this is for real! Just talk to Blueleader1 in pvt chat (no he's not my account!)

Posted Image

Oh btw combat lvl: 74

Posted ImagePosted Image

The Hawk Of War. War Hawk53

Edited by War Hawk53 (see edit history)

Hey you can add me to the clan please attck/53str/53def/50combat/63prayer/like umm med strenthming like/almost mithsoo yeah my name it antny600 I hop world a lot just add me if you need me