xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

anyone been to disney land?

Well I can help you on this.... I live 10 minutes away.... And in the last 10 years I have held annual pass's to Disneyland for 7 of them years... Well for one don't expect to do everythig in one day... There are two parks there... Disneyland and California Adventures.... My opinion Disneyland side is better....If your in it for the roller coaster then its a toss up for sides because California Adventure has the better one but Disneyland side has more of them on its side... There is way more stuff on the Disneyland side though you got Space Mountain and you got Indiana Jones Ride and ofcourse Big Thunder Mountain Railroad "coaster" Pirates of the carabean and many many more things... Now if you have a friend in California have them buy the tickets because they have a special where you pay for one day and you get your second day free... Also expect to pay alot of money there.... Disneyland is an expensive park a family of 5 can drop 500 real quick in there after tickets and eating and the toy hats you may want...Gotta have the ears...But to tell you a there is a McDonald across the street from Disneyland that in a lunch setting can save you a quick 50 bucks and only take 20 minutes away from your playtime at the park... Did I mentioned its only across the street...There is alot to see in the park... They have done a ton of upgrades and Disneyland is always known to be extremely clean... Main Street Candy Shop.... Best candy you will find anywhere they make it infront of you to :lol: The center of the park is basiclly set for the young children under 11 so if your heading into the castle expect to see the dumbo ride or peterpan ride or the tea cup ride.... dont fret because behind the castle is toon town nice place to run through... Oh if you got a girlfriend bring her through its a small world.... great camera moments there....Well as you can see I can go on and on... Oh the big question lines.... yes the park like all parks has lines.... if you go on the weekend thats when they are the busiest... if you go on weekdays you got a better chance to get on everything.... if you plan on the weekend let me know I can tell you what rides to hit first because they become most crowded as the day gets long...Oh if you plan on eating there and you want to eat at there best place let me know ill tell you about the blue biouanyways enjoy :lol: