xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Halo

well im a huge halo fan. i went to movies.com and it says a halo movie is coming out 2006. and on bungie the forums are filled about the movie. so i was wondering anyone waiting out there for it? think it will be good?

Sorry Hazaa...but seriously...that was spam man. You didn't even answer his questions....all you did was go into a halo topic and point out that a random movie was out....

It was a piss take at how much halo is like starship troopers. Personaly I don't think I will see it, can't imagine it being any good. I prefer guns and blood rather that laser weapons and green stuff - lol.

Its a film I will no doubt see and think its the worst fiver i ever spent.The story line is so random in the games. In Halo 2, the big lizardy thing ive named "Nigel". Wtfs that about?I am the monument to all your sins...

Halo the movie sounds great to me! I think summer 2006 is a joke tho! their will be another bigger and better game out by then, dont you think? And poor old halo will be on a dusty shelf next to your titanic dvd LOL