xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The Simple Life

What do you guys think? Personaly I love watching this with my house mates. There so dumb - seriously rich people can not function in the real world.Any one got any idea when series 3 will air in the UK?

But thats the point of the show! Seeing rich white girls who do no work and live off of their parents, *The Hilton's and Lionel Richie* and they attempt to do stuff that's "real". I love how they still try to pass it off as a "reality" show when it is soooo scripted. I mean, you know Paris isn't dreaming up these ideas...

That show is dumb.Paris is so dumb.If she didn't have money noone would care about her

my mate thinks that paris is a bimbo and a **** but loves the programme?? never worry shes blonde too... watched it once never again

I love this show, it shows you how stupid and useless rich people are. If being rich means you have to be that useless than I dont want to be rich. But I still love watching it because its mindless reality tv. And I think Nicole Richie is hotter than Paris Hilton. I dont see the big deal with her, sure she's got a pretty face but her body is like a piece of wood. No boobies and no bootie, shes flat a board and lanky, I dont get it.