xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Little Competition: Site Banner Design

lol, no problem, emilin, hog it all you want! :D Sorry, but I don't really like any of those :D Try to make them a bit more fun... your font is a bit bland... :?Sorry...Winner can have... um... an ad in my site supporters section? :D I dunno... suggest something :D

That looks pretty neat Gohst. The reason it loads slowly is probably because its bitmap. Thats a very bloated format. Jpg compression makes it much smaller and quicker loading!

Yeah, I know its a bmp, but i wanted to know if it loaded top downwards like usual, or bottom upwards like it did for me... probably wont notice now cause its probably cached but if anyone else views it tell me how it loads (silliest question ever)

edit:

Yep, I cleared my cache just to watch that picture load again and it loaded the bottom first then loaded upwards to the top - does this happen to you? tell me please its weird...

Ehh. I just flushed my cache and reloaded. It took forever for the "page" to load, but then the image loaded like a flash.It looked like it loaded from the top, but I'm not sure.

haha it loaded from the bottom up for me to thats kinda weird

but anyway here are some more i made over the last few days

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wonder why it loads from the bottom up? I checked on my other computer and it does it there too. Its so weird! What a kooky picture!

Yeah, it's weird... pink doesn't really fit the site though... I'm trying to keep in the platinum theme... :D and a fun font please :D

Would you like a MLB style text?

Um... MLB?

OK, I have decided that everyone who has had a go at one for me can have their site listed in my supporters section. Especially dnljeff, thanks a heap!

All you need to do to be listed is to send me a PM with the following info:

Site Name:

Site URL:

Site Image URL: (88 x 31, or an image that can be resized to 88 x 31 on display)

Site Description:

Please keep the trials coming! :wink: