xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Little Competition: Site Banner Design

hey there...

I dunno if I should call it a banner, but I couldn't think of anything better to call it, so a banner it is;

I am trying to get people to post some different designs for a banner for my site. I have just done something simple which you can see here:

Posted Image

OK? You can see it on the full site at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, ok?

Now post some better ones for me cos I suck :D

EDIT: Can you please keep that bar across the top there, and the 'platinum' bit and the same background too please :D

Would you like it to be included on that backround?If so, we need the empty image without the "Cosmic Oak" text.I will enter with comic text and a few superheroes here and there as long as I get more information about the backround.

Cosmic Oak?? XD :D It's Comic Gate :D Dunno where you got Cosmic Oak from!

Here's a blank version for you:

Posted Image

Please save it as a good quality JPG and if the file size is too big, I can change it :D

Thanks

nareth, your links are bad because your photobucket account is private, so anyone else who tries to access it gets a page asking for the password.

nareth, your links are bad because your photobucket account is private, so anyone else who tries to access it gets a page asking for the password.

thnx for info.. i was already looking for album options but i coulndt find it it was in account options try the links now :D

Bah Random all I get is "image" for the backround :D

And it does look like Oak kind of lol3

EDIT: Nevermind.

Entry 1:

Posted Image

If you would like I can add super heroes like Batman and Superman, etc classic renders to the backround.

What do we win?

More entries:

Posted Image

BLUR STYLE

Posted Image

GRADIENT DOWN

Posted Image

GRADIENT UP

Posted Image

BLACK

Posted Image

BEVEL STYLE - My least favorite but they seem to be so popular.