xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

music player for php

Could streaming audio to php in server freenukehosting?Or must have server personally ?

Please state your question in English, not garble. I have no idea what you're asking.

Could streaming audio to php in server freenukehosting?Or must have server personally ?

Please state your question in English, not garble. I have no idea what you're asking.

Looks pretty clear to me, he asks if you can have streaming audio using php on the freenuke hosting.
Or if that isnt allowed , so he has to look for an other host to support that.

See, to me, he's asking if he can stream audio to PHP in the FNH server. That makes absolutely no sense. If I had been willing to put some brainpower into deciphering what he said, I might have gotten it eventually. However, I've been doing that so much lately, I'm tired of doing it. Stick around and you'll see what I mean. :lol:

Sorry CodeFX, my English was not better, but that was asked about by me appropriate like that stated LuukWullink, sorry if making your headache :roll:

Hey dude the best i found was Wimpy music player..

It really integrates with Php

Ya winpy is cool, but not free. If you need realy free php player, pm me, and i'll give you it. Originaly he takes all filenames from xml, but i have created that php script reads dir content, and create playlist for that player. there is one disadvantage, all mp3's must be in the same folder and there shouldn't be other types of files