xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Anyone ever heard of the band called Zox? A US based band.

Hello people. I listened to this one song called Cannon and fell in love with it. I have been looking for the infos of the band that played it but ahh.. always end up getting the old version of the song (which is usually played during weddings). Recently found out about the name of the band, named Zox. Any of you guys, especially in the States know about the band? if you do, please buzz me. I'd be more appreciated if you knw the site of the band or the guitar and violin tabs for the song as well :D

Hello people. I listened to this one song called Cannon and fell in love with it. I have been looking for the infos of the band that played it but ahh.. always end up getting the old version of the song (which is usually played during weddings). Recently found out about the name of the band, named Zox. Any of you guys, especially in the States know about the band? if you do, please buzz me. I'd be more appreciated if you knw the site of the band or the guitar and violin tabs for the song as well :)

Yeah I have, they come out of my home state Rhode Island. They are a really great badn and I have seen them live twice, I recommend that you buy thier CD's "The Wait" and "Take me Home" they are both really great