xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I am beggining to get irritated

I have been extremely patient about waiting out the hosting problems because, after all, it is free hosting. However, let me summarize for those of you who forgot what we have been through.First, the server had a major crash, then the people at the datacenter caught us with illlegal files on the server and erased it. This should not have been allowed to happen.then, shortly afterwords, the administrator for some reason decides he is going to get a new server. I don't know why, everthing was working fine. When the new server is up, and I have re-requested for the third time, my account has major problems and is useless. When I asked for support, I waited 7 days before the administrator CLOSED my tiket without answering it.I reopened the ticket and told him the problem had not been solved.I finally get my account reset after waiting 10 days, only to come here the next day to find that the administrator has decided he was going to close the free hosting server.Then, the next day, I come back and there is a message saying that they have found someone to host the servers.However, around 1 week ago, there is a message in the free hosting request forum saying that the datacenter did not get the message to reopen the server. Now, tell me, why did you not save the data BEFORE it was all taken off.Also, the little message saying that the server will be up in 12 hours is a Lie! That message has been sitting there for more than three days without any change.Also, since many of you seem to be wondering why are ratings aren't up on http://www.clickherefree.com/ it is because nobody wants to be hosted on a server that is down more often than it is up. Also, it is very annoying to have to re-request free hosting once a week.One final reason I'm upset is because I just got my first member on my community forum. Then the server went down, and I have a feeling that I have lost him. Ask yourself, how many days in a row would you return to a sight that displayed a page not found error before you just gave up and never visited again?Now please understand, that I am not angry with the community, I am just beggining to feel like we are being ignored. -Alex Morgan

it's free hosting, if you don't like it then go somware else. I'm getting upset to but I'm not telling everyone that.also if we all got what we wanted then we would not be here asking for free hosting 8)