xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

online storage

Any one know any free good online storage sites so i can get files on the internet so ppl can download themi'd use my site but its down =i hate having to send source demos to ppl thru aim cuz aim is gay and only allows 24kb transfers when my connection suports 3mbs ul/dl :roll: :?:

at the moment i onlt have one 3.4mb demo file it dpends on how ,many i make =
i record them when i need to show ppl that others are doing thigs there not supposed to be doing as proof

edit1

XDrive is only 15 days other than that costs money i dont have the money to pay....

edit 2

Here's a list of some you can look threw.  http://www.all-the-free-space.com/alpha.phtml

thanx rob founda stream load there get 1gb for free :D

well it says i get 1gb for free i could upload the 3.59mb file didnt say any restrcitions but only allowed to upload 40mb a month =i dont think i'll have 10 demos a month if i do theres alot of hackers/idiots coming to the server

hmm i'v transferd 700 MB in AIM in less then 45 minutes, but the screen savers on G4-Tech TV suggested one, but i don't remember what it was :/ i'll edit this post when i find the site

ye i have tried tons of things softsocket let me transfer to my frineds at 56kb/s aim maxs on me at about 23 24 kb/s msn messanger maxed at like 12kbguess its just me no luck....

Did you try to use Gmail?It has 1 GB storage and you can send files to yourself. No size limit.If you need it I will provide you with an invite just don't post your email here or if you do do it in the following format:youremail at email dot comI think it can be used so that other people can download too, but I haven't tried this. Worth a shot if you want.