xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

MAY I HAVE EVERYBODYS ATTENTION!

I am in no way affiliated with walmart there is no greed u dont even have to buy something on thay day just do somthing to let people know its sam walton day liekwear all blue and tell everyone happy sam walton day

Happy Sam Walton Day! Its funny because no one here would know who that is or why you are saying it. It might as well be Happy Richard D. James Day!

Yeah. They're good for cheap stuff. And what they don't have you can get at coles. Coles is a good one too. Woolworths is the big one though, the expensive one with all the brand names...

too true... I forgot about coles... :oops: or there's 'Ritchies' (Where the community beni-fits) *shudder* I hate those ads... do u know of ritchies? its like part of IGA

I dont know... Mr. Whippy seems to have died out around here. He has been replaced by the highly aggrivating "Home Icecream" man. Oh no wait, Mr. Whippy makes appearances at festivals and stuff. But "Home Icecream" is the guy that drives around our neighbourhood. The ad says "Home icecream - the name that rings a bell" and thats what he does, he drives around and every while he rings an extremely loud and extremely annoying bell. My dad is a shift worker so he sleeps at all these odd hours and this moron drives down the street - CLANG-A-CLANG-A-CLAN-CLAN-CLINGA-CLANG oh boy oh boy, does my dad get steamed! And on top of that you cant buy indiviual ice creams. Infact they're not even icecreams, they're ice blocks. You have to buy them in boxes for like $25 or somethin, I am not sure. Thats enough out of me.

LMAO!! Mr Whippy has died out down here too... he went to jail for a few years for having a marijuana plantation XD he has come around a few times, but I think he might have given up now... he smells too... :D

Wow, really? He dropped ice cream on my last year when I went to see a free concert where Regurgitator played (and Butterfingers who are OK) but he dropped ice cream on my hand and arm and that annoyed me.