xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

MAY I HAVE EVERYBODYS ATTENTION!

MAY I HAVE EVERYBODYS ATTENTION:I am starting a new holiday. It will be on March 29th, and it is called 'Sam Walton day.' We are celebrating Sam Walton day on March 29th because that is the day this wonderful man was born on back in 1918. He contributed much to America before his death, and we thought it would only be fitting to honor him in this way. On march 29th, we all need to go out to Sam Waltons mart (aka wal-mart) and purchase at least one item. Thank you for joining me in this effort to make sam walton day a nationally recognized holiday. Jeff D. Wane

right not ure if it should be a holiday but yes sam walton wa sa great man and i work at wal-mart and since he left wal-mart quit caring about associates and customers completely they care only about money now....

You should buy something from Wal-Mart and give it to someone on Sam Walton Day.But there is only one thing I have to say: Thank Christ we dont have Wal-Mart in Australia!

You should buy something from Wal-Mart and give it to someone on Sam Walton Day.
But there is only one thing I have to say: Thank Christ we dont have Wal-Mart in Australia!

you poeple are stuck inside your goverments, "should buy something" ... sounds like forcing to me just to make more money...

Its not my government homeboy. Maybe you should have read all of what I wrote. Then read all of what you quoted me writing.I dont live in America and I have never seen a Wal-Mart in person in my life.And it was not inteded to be taken seriously.

I was making fun. I dont want another holiday. I was joking, you dont have to buy a single thing from Wal-Mart if you dont want to...

I was making fun. I dont want another holiday. I was joking, you dont have to buy a single thing from Wal-Mart if you dont want to...

you are right but when this becomes a trend marketing will use it like other holidays like christmas etc.

Looks like the thread is being opened for Gohst & nareth. :mrgreen: Though I'm here far away from his wal-mart, I acknowledge the DAY.... you've got my attention.. u r right... lol

no i dont work for walmart i just like the store alot because the people in there are really nice and they will help you find anything you need and they got better pricesthan all the other stores and Sam Walton is a good man for starting all of that so i just thought it would be nice to start a sam walton day because Sam walton founderof walmart listened to his customers understood their needs and found ways to offer quality products to them at everyday low prices heck you can get a whole 2 liter ofsams choice cola for only 50c and its just as good as coke it dont matter what youbuy from walmart you can buy a gift for somebody or get some dead vaca and havea cookout hell you coudl get a birthday cake too and throw a whole sam walton partybut anyway i got to go call walmart and tell them about my idea maybe they will putme on tv or somthing :mrgreen:

I'm sorry, but I will not go out of my way to support companies like Walmart, Disney, etc.! When i NEED their services i will use them, but not for people like Eisner's sake or others in need of immense greed. COUNT ME OUT!