xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Who are the Bilderberg group???

Over the last few months Ive been hearing a about a secret society calledThe Bilderberg group..Can anyone help me fill in the gaps im missing?Who the hell are they?What i can gather so far that they are a Anti-Democratic ! anti Jewish!

I found this -

............MP

House of Commons

Westminster

LONDON

SW1A 0AA

Dear....

I am concerned about the secretive annual Bilderberg conferences.

Like many other British citizens I worry about the anti-democratic nature of these conferences where a selection of the most powerful politicians, business men and media chiefs from Europe and North America gather to shape international policy for the West. I believe the people of Britain have a right to know more about these secretive conferences which have so often shaped their destinies.

Given that 'the EU was nurtured at Bilderberg meetings' I would be grateful if you would ask/table questions and or introduce early day motions to discover and make public answers to the following:

1. Who, from the UK parliament, has been invited to attend the Bilderberg conferences?

2. Will their attendance be publicly funded?

3. Will the media be able to cover the meeting and, if not, why not?

4. Will those that attend Bilderberg face parliamentary questioning on their return to the UK?

Yours sincerely

Very good questions....