xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

problems problems problems..............

It is possible that admin could make a mistake when he chose my domain? My domain name is on freenukehosting.com and my site doesn't work. I've been having this problem for 3 weeks and nobody answer to my problem...

Ok, please search on this problem next time. If you posted to have your website transferred your new name would have been "username.xerox-hosting.com. And pluse the servers are down so there is nothing we can do at the moment. Good day. 8)

Yes the server is down but for me the server was all the time down... I've never been able to acces my web page and they've never answer to my questions :D(

I aplied after all transfers were made... I ask for xerox-hosting.com domain and I received a freenukehosing one. Everything in cpanel work except accesing my web page. And all links are with freenukehosting domain... I hope somebody will advise me to do the best thing...

wow, that problem is all types of screwed up. lol. Okay let's try and get specific.

1.) Was your site free or payed?
2.) If the site was free, were you on the freenukehosting.com server?
3.) If your service was free and you were on the freenukehosting.com server than chances are the site was deleted. You probably were getting an error that stated you didn't have the permissions. if this is the case than you were editing your site as the server was going off.
4.) You may be making a mistake thinking you were on freenukehosting.com because that is the pay server.
5.) And like I said earlier if your site was free and under the frnukehosting.com domain, it's deleted. I hope this helps you, I tried as well as I could with the information you provided.

I aplied after all transfers were made... I ask for xerox-hosting.com domain and I received a freenukehosing one. Everything in cpanel work except accesing my web page. And all links are with freenukehosting domain... I hope somebody will advise me to do the best thing...

not calling you a liar, but the only way to get on the freenukehosting.com server is to pay. and if your site no longer works that makes no sense because the freenukehosting.com server is fine. You had to have been on the xerox-hosting.com server.

This is very strange for me... I told you I have the free hosting, I am on xerox-hosting.com server but my domain appears to be at freenukehosting.com. It's very strange...