xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

for paid hosting users

I have a question... As you know there are a lot of problems with the free accounts and I'm curiously to know if the paid hostings have the same problems. They are completly pleased?

Paid hosting does not suffer from the same problems. Two servers are used, the xerox-hosting is on the free server which is currently being fixed. Paid hosting is much much more realiable

kinda odd how free servers have all the problems and paid never does makes me wonder if there are bugs....

good speculation :Dthe server might be free for testing... that would suck

I have a paid hosting account and a free hosting account: there is no doubt that the paid hosting is MUCH more stable and reliable. Actually, the only time that I had down time on my paid account, was when my creditcard data at PayPal had to be updated. PayPal automatically deletes ALL subscriptions, including the automatic subscription to my paid site, when creditcard data is updated. So I had to initiate the payment again then next month. But I forgot and Admin locked my site. I contacted Admin and got a fast reply. We sorted it out and everything was up n running inside of two hours. There is no doubt that the Freenukehosting managment gives fast support for paid accounts.I have a feeling (correct me if I'm wrong, Admin), that the main problem regarding the instability of the free hosting, is that the free hosting really costs money for Admin and Admin doesn't just snap Admin's fingers and BINGO there is money to finance the free project. Maybe Admin should make it possible (via PayPal) to donate money to the free project and when funds are low, make a donate campaign for a short period of time. I'm sure that some people would like to give some money once in a while. A dollar here and a dollar there, adds up!Regards,Davidw