xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The greatest Album of all time!! ? !!

Ok we`ve got a few topics asking you whats your favourite this or that!

Anyway i thought i`d keep them in fashion by making another one...

YaY...

What is your favourite Album of all time :?:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mines probably Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American

Its such a fantastic ablum, you can listen to over and over again...

Bleed American is such a good album! What are your favourite tracks on it? Mine are probably Bleed American and Sweetness, they rock! As for my favourite album, it is probably The Legend Of Chin by Switchfoot. I listened to that about 5 times in a row yesterday!

MEATLLICA- ......AND JUSTICE JUSTICE FOR ALL has to be greatest Album the gutair and drums are so awesome the song "One" is the greatest song ever

EVANESCENCE - FALLEN

really? So out of the whole entire collection of recorded music today you would choose that album? I'm just curious why exactly. That album certainly has highlights on it. I'm just curious as to why it is the best album in the world ever...
I saw a couple post of people I would put in my top 50, like And Justice For All (Metallica), and Abey Road (Beatles). Lots of intresting choices. I would proably go with Revolver by the Beatles, or maybe Siames Dream by the Smashing Pumpkins.

I liked the Album from Green Day American Idiot and the album from Eminem Encore (the song like a toy soldier is so goood 8) )

Sorry I didn't reply sooner but cloud's post made me go dumb. :wink: anyway I really like Grand Opening And Closing by Sleepytime Gorilla Museum its a fantastic album through and through.

Dashboard Confessional- A Mark A Mission A Brand A ScarEminem- The Eminem ShowChevelle- This Type of Thinking (Could Do Us In)