xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Please tell me my sites not deleted.

My site is nokiagalaxy.xerox-hosting.com and i have worked on it for a month nonstop now. I was just getting comfortable with it when it went down and i found out the server is being changed. I did not make a backup so can you please tell me if its being deleted and if so can the admins please please try to retrieve it for me so i can make one. PEACE

I think you're just getting much downtime. I could be wrong and your site might have been deleted though. After the new server gets up everything SHOULD be ok.

So, if none of the sites on the free server have been deleted, does this mean the xerox-hosting.com server has another bug in it, or something? 'Cause I can't access my site, either. O.o

your site is not deleted

lol - sorry was a bit worse for wear when I wrote this. Read the topic title and just said what the author want to hear.

Mostlikly, all site content will of been removed - at the moment, I am pretty sure you won't have to re-request.

Please just wait.