xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Grudge

OOo just watched it like 20 minutes ago very scary movie O_Oclicking nise and a scary face made me cover my eyes alot when watching soi missed alot of parts >.>hafta sleep wif lights on now T-T

The grudge in one word - boring.I neally fell asleep in the cinema! I was rather pissed when i watched it! Plus i got dragged along to watch it....I WANTED TO GOTO THE PUB

The Grudge had a decent story and what not, but was far from even remotly scary. I don't think there was a single time I jumped. There were some creepy parts, but thats a tad different from scary.

That's actually the death rattle, as my doctor Uncle reliably informs me.  :shock:  
Theres a Grudge wallpaper and a review of the original on my website, as well as a new forum for you to talk about it on.  

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thats crazy about the death rattle thingy. As for the movie it was pretty scary when I saw it in theaters, but at home it really wasn't.

One last thing, THIS IS MY 300th post! Oh yeah! :D:( 8)

Well I saw the movie about hald an hour back. It was scary at times ...but the storyline was poor. And what abut the ending? Good talent wasted away.BDB

welll, i think you may try to see the ORIGINAL version of the grudge , the japanese version ju-on its eally a masterpiece of asian terror and cant be compared with this americna version.grudge its too boring and bad made ., i just saw about 10 minutes and i prefered to go laying ps2.. jaj :D

OMG! I remember after watching that movie I couldn't sleep for 2 days! Iunno... to be honest, that was the first real scary movie I saw in theaters :wink:. Lol! I just remember that I couldn't look at that EYE that was in the movie poster! It gave me shivers! Hhahahaha