xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Just a simple question regarding dreamweaver

how to set it up, like how to upload it and everything, and i need a very descriptive one, because im sort of new to these things.

if you want to use dreamweaver as an ftp uploader just make a new site and fill the appropriate boxes with the information required (server,username,password etc.)

Dreamweaver is no different from using any other 4th generation language.Dreamweaver makes the html pages for, just remeber lable your first page index.htmlIf recommend you start by not using frames, as by the sounds of things, this will confuse you.What version are you using? I have MX

i have the newest versions, but im not making a website where people log in, its just a simple website for my school.. extra credit. so will i still have to use the database?

If you new to this, don't ask about DreamWeaver. DreamWeaver is a good program, but it wont help you if you don't konw nothing about HTML(at least). First of all, you should search for a good HTML, PHP, Java lerning sites(there is planty of them)- Try http://yahoo.com/ , https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=H7QnVKb8N8yH8Qeun4CIBw&gws_rd=ssl etc. And when you'll know some of HTML tags and how to use thm correctly, only then tern to DreamWeaver or CoffeCup.

You would like to upload the dreamweaver to your FTP? That doesen't make sense.Do you mean you would like to upload your pages to FTP?Just save each page/image on your hard-drive and upload them one by one or two by two or three by three, whetever. Easiest way I can think of.