xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Darkfall Online

Has anyone ever heard of this game? It's website is http://www.darkfallonline.com/. It's an MMORPG which has been in the makings for several years. The forums are very active and there are many clans/guilds with hundreds of members awaiting the realese of Darkfall. It can be a soloed very well (you can actually hire NPC to guard you) and you can do anything - even be a merchant.

I have been active on the forums for several months and so far the game looks like it will be the online game to end all online gaming. It has taken ideas from many other games and put it all into one amazing game.

I reccomend visitng the site if you are interested in a good online game.

P.S.
The game will be totally PvP (player vs. player) and not meant for carebears! :twisted:

W00t! After playing Neocron 2 I don't realy want to play another anti-carebear MMORPG.Our team got wtfpwn3d by this dude and he kept killing us at the GR.. Would't go away.. So frustrating.

W00t! After playing Neocron 2 I don't realy want to play another anti-carebear MMORPG.Our team got wtfpwn3d by this dude and he kept killing us at the GR.. Would't go away.. So frustrating.

I agree, it is very annoying when things like that happen. But the developers will be doing many things to keep people from ganking people of lower skill. The reason I don't say lower level is because Darkfall won't have levels - each character has skills which can be trained up. If you haven't ever played a game like this, it is way better than games with levels.

And I probably shouldn't have said "not meant for carebears" because Darkfall will provide plenty of stuff or non-PvP players. And if you are really worried about getting attacked, you can always hire an army of guards to protect you, your house, your shop, or your city.

so when will Open Beta or wahteva b out?

The devs still don't know. They are still doing closed beta right now, and could be quite a long time before the public beta. They want the game to be perfect before they release it.