xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

best sport tennis

The best sport is tennis because it requires you to have strength, to run, and to smack the heck out of the ball. It is also a very fast sport so you need fast reflexes to be able play to play it.

The best sport is tennis because it requires you to have strength, to run, and to smack the heck out of the ball.  It is also a very fast sport so you need fast reflexes to be able play to play it.

yeah. i agree. u also need to master the accuracy of hitting. like controlling the strength to hit the ball so tat it will go wherever u wan the ball to go. it's also a tough game cuz sometimes u have to play for 3 - 4 hours straight!! ;);)

It is a pretty fun sport, but playing professionally seems kind of boring to me. They do stand around a lot just for a minute of play. I just like playing around.

It is a pretty fun sport, but playing professionally seems kind of boring to me. They do stand around a lot just for a minute of play.  I just like playing around.

yeah. professional tennis looks gruelling to me!! i can't stand those long hours of training. i juz love to play leisure tennis. ;);)

lookitzatree wrote: It is a pretty fun sport, but playing professionally seems kind of boring to me. They do stand around a lot just for a minute of play. I just like playing around. I wouldnt say tennis is the "hardest" either. Many other athletes train much harder, such as marathon runners.

I love tennis! It's fun to play for fun. I also like watching it. I want to buy a tennis set soon and play it. I haven't played in a few years. I used to take lessons when I was sixteen.