xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I am leaving

I'm leavingFNH is just not a good hosting any more, down all the time, and I even find the admins here very rude. I have had a fairely good time here, and I'd like to say Thank you to FNH, but I believe that it is time to move on. I will move to Illusionfxnet.com, not as good, but much more dependable. More importantly, they judge the quality of sites instead of the quantity of posts...I will come back to visit once in a while.Anyways, FNH, thank you.

I'm leaving
FNH is just not a good hosting any more, down all the time, and I even find the admins here very rude. I have had a fairely good time here, and I'd like to say Thank you to FNH, but I believe that it is time to move on. I will move to Illusionfxnet.com, not as good, but much more dependable. More importantly, they judge the quality of sites instead of the quantity of posts...

I will come back to visit once in a while.

Anyways, FNH, thank you.

bye nice to see an inactive member leaving

but you are right about some things though, the one thats hosted should have a recenable layout of how the website looks hosted on a direct-register freeee host =]