xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dirty Angel - my site

Wow, 11 almost 12, your really to young to have the account name dirty angel. I don't think you even know what it means at that age. You should really re-think it.As far as your site goes I don't like it. The colors are bad. But for your age I'd give it a 7/10. The blog really shouldn't be pink because it looks horrible, also I think it was a bad idea making the background black when your banner is pinkish also. And on top of that you have your navigation red and yellow. It looks horrible, you need to remake some of the colors, although these are just my opinion, if you want to see my site because most of the colors do go together http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Check it out if you'd like.

well angel i think you did a nice job!if you can make this at your age, you are a promise for the future!the name is a bit to much, but ..the site is impresive