xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

my clan site.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Yeah, All I did was write the HTML tables, and the CSS style. I suck at making images if you can see for the header. The Flash intro is a good one too. I would definitely wait for 2 minutes just for it to load.

intro is a spoof on http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (because they have too many dashes)

Not too bad 6/10 if I will. The banner is alright actually but regular gray isn't the best color for a website, specially a clan website at that. FIx the colors up a bit and it will be good :D

Some technical details.The pictures on the right are loading very very slow. They are small and they shouldn't load that slow. That is because they should be 100x100 and not 500x800 or something like that. Try to minimize them with photoshop to your desired length and width and put them in a href tags that take you to the enlarged picture if you click on it. That will be much much faster, will look better and will take much less bandwith. :mrgreen: (You can even do if with paint I think, if you don't have photoshop.)

why dont you make a skip intro in the main home page? or you want people to just see the intro before goin in? :arrow: