xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

NES Games

Do you still have a NES? If so, what games do you have for it?I have:Super Mario Bros/Duck HuntSuper Mario Bros 2Super Mario Bros 3Dr. MarioDefenders of dynatron city (playing now)BatmanThe RocketeerThe Adventures of Lolo 2F117-A Stealth FighterThe Simpsons: Bart Vs the space mutants

Street Fighter Series "best of all time "final fight 1 and 2loony toon adventuresdonkeykong seriesghost bustersmany more classics :roll:

I have for super nintendo:Super MarioBatman F117-A Stealth Fighter FoxGoofyNHL 1994NHL 195Olimpicsand like 20 other one i cant think of.

I have, Nes, N64, Cube, GB (the first one), never got a snes cause I was still playing my Nes. I have so many games, but won't list them all cause to be honest it would take a while.Who else here had to blow into the cart to get the games working?

Who else here had to blow into the cart to get the games working? -Lol, I suppose almost everyone.. Another Nes tip is to wedge another game cartridge on top off the other game (thats inserted in the console).. thats if your having problems in getting the game to load..

Who else here had to blow into the cart to get the games working? -
Lol, I suppose almost everyone..   Another Nes tip is to wedge another game cartridge on top off the other game (thats inserted in the console).. thats if your having problems in getting the game to load..

lol every1 does that. ppl use games, gause, anything that will wedge.. thats old tip. or blow as hard as u can until the damn thing works. if that doesnt work hit the nes and it will work. (sometimes my color and picture messes up on my nes u just hit it and bam its good as new)

I don'y have a NES anymore:( but my favorite games were (in order): Super Mario Bros. 3Kirby's AdventureSuper Mario Bros.The Legend of ZeldaUh... can't think on more.Oh! My cousin has a NES! And he has Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt, some sports games, a tetris game, Mario Bros., and many others! :lol:

I have:Donkey Kong / Jr.
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt  
Super Mario Bros 2  
Super Mario Bros 3  
Dr. Mario
Excitebike
Joust
Tetris

i love them too, i have Goal 3 the best game i've played, Goal 3 and Jakal are my favorite games :lol: