xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

file format question

Documents can be illegal too, you know (or considered illegal in this context)!If they are inflamatory, defamatory, abused copyrights, indecent, racist, instructions in bombmaking etc. etc. etc., Then I certainly would not put them up, if I were you - weather they are packed or not. Admins will come around and check your account - sooner or later and if he find anything he deem illegal, your acc will be deleted - no warning!

RAR, but the best compression is with 7-zip, i just dont like the file manager because you cant drag & drop from the window into a folder. Also the SFX options arent as good as WinRAR

Documents can be illegal too, you know (or considered illegal in this context)!If they are inflamatory, defamatory, abused copyrights, indecent, racist, instructions 
in bombmaking etc. etc. etc., Then I certainly would not put them up, if I were 
you - weather they are packed or not. Admins will come around and check your 
account - sooner or later and if he find anything he deem illegal, your 
acc will be deleted - no warning!

my file is only some notes of my school!

I really don't care how files are compressed, but if I do compress a file, I do .zip since most people know what to do with it. Some, like my mom, would have no idea what to do with a .rar file.