xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Why Should YOU Have Free Hosting?

In no more that 50 words, tell us why you feel you should be allowed free hosting at Free Nuke Hosting...................NOT HAVING A CREDIT CARD IS NOT A VALID ANSWER

Just simple , i don't have enough money and....e-gold,visa,paypal.....so that i can't buy it online.I'm a student and the money is the big problem for me. OKKK ???

I should have free hosting because I do not have a credit card and my parents won't pay for hosting. I'm a student who doesn't have a whole lot of money either. 8)

I should have free hosting because im awesome :wink: j/k. But anyways I should have free hosting because I dont have a Credit Card, not enough money, and really lazy :D

I need free hosting because I have many websites that I am trying to run, but I am a student and nobody will lend me the money to pay for all of them each month.

Hmm well I don't have a full time job so I can't get a credit rating yet... my income is only 12k a year and I have a 40 dollor cell phone bill and I am in college which cost me around 8k just for 2 years and I still got to pay for the other 2 years.. I have entertaiment bills or else I would go nuts. lol I like the fnh community because it fun to be here. I think I deserve a spot for free hosting because I can't afford it and I have no way of sending any money. I already asked my parents if I could use the credit account but no go on that one. I do not have a cheqings account so no go on that one. I have volinteered to make and find a place to host the website and I came here because the service was really good and the server is asome. I hope you will let me keep my hosting but if not good bye and good luck on your web service.Tim

LOL, hazaa3000, you should have put that in your first post. I thought exactly what you just said "our space being taken away". :shock: 8)

I need/want free hosting to be able to have a library of the things I do/make.Help host my friends things.And basically it's free, and I don't turn don't much free things.And lastly I like phpnuke, I like this site.