xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Canada.

You should visit Nova Scotia(That's where I live), most likely ontario(Six flags :D). Probably visiting New brunswic would be an alright idea, and P.E.I, mostly atlantic canada :D

RomanNuckles, Thanks for the ideas. Appreciate it!

I have a fiew more questions if you don't mind. :D

1. How is the weather there?(my flight is in about a week)

2. Is "Nova Scotia" far from Torronto, can I get there by a car and, if I do, how much time it will take me?

3. If a 1000USD each(me and my girlfriend) will be enought for us to stay 2 weeks in Canada(including: car-rent, motels, food, gas etc) or should we take more?

Respect! 8)

I have an answer to question 2... Nova Scotia is very far from Toronto...you can get there by car, but it would probably take about a day or two.If you are planning to go to Toronto, it is best that you just fly right into YYZ (Pearson Int'l). I live in Toronto, and I wouldn't recommend coming here...it sucks! Go to Beautiful British Columbia and stay in Vancouver!

yes, there is Niagra Falls, Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto Island, CN Tower, Skydome, Air Canada Centre, etc. but it is just my personal preference... I lived in BC for 13 years...(born there) and just recently moved to Toronto...

ravenrtc

Niagra Falls, Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto Island, CN Tower, Skydome, Air Canada Centre, etc.

Not yours only. I'm despered to visit them! And "Novas Sotia", "Brithish Colombia"(why not), Ontario, Brunswic, Quebek(my sister lives there), Montreal etc.