xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

phpBBvsIPBvsYaabSe!

What do you think? I've used phpBB and i really liked it from the other hand i used IPB too and it seemed to have more feautures and be nicer. So what do you think?

I really don't know. It would either be phpBB or IPB. IPB has more features and looks more prefessional (in my opinion), but phpBB is free and has more skins, etc available. I really can't decide!

I like phpBB, but I dislike to install mods :D IPB is not compatible with Russian language and it's not free... YaBB? I don't know, I haven't tried it, but I don't want to do this...

What do you think? I've used phpBB and i really liked it from the other hand i used IPB too and it seemed to have more feautures and be nicer.  
So what do you think?

If you are looking for more features, you can always modifiy phpBB.

i like IPB v1.3 it's easier for me to skin and there is a lot of features.

Just watch my site when it comes out! :wink: It is going to be phpBB!

well ipb is probbal the best out of those 3 and i would recommend it if u have the money to pay for it.....i also like vbulletin but it is very expensive i use it at my friends forum when i install mods on there and it is a very nice set-up and if i had that much money i would probably get that

IPB 2.0.3 i VOTE!!! It's userfriendly, easy to manage, great features, nice skins, and alot more. I don't know what to said it's just good.

think phpbb is not pro.i think IBF is the most popular and it's easy to use,now it's IBF 2.0.3 is the newest version,you can take it.And you can visit http://mods.invisionize.com/for mods support and if you find it's difficult to hack mods you can use a forum was hacked 125 mods in herehttp://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ have fun :roll: