xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Online Dj's

Are online dj's allowed on our free websites if they are playing their own cds?

sure as long you make clear its legal mp3's (for te hosting)

Yeah provide disclaimers stating that music is property of their respective authors. 8) I've been there and done that, use to own an online radio station. :wink:

Very touchy subject..... Really how could prove that your mp3`s are legal ???Because i could say that its made by 1 artist`s and really somebody else really has made the track..I get sick of bringing this subject up! Because really no-one would believe you because of their uptight ego`s..What do you think??

My question is, RomanNuckles, who are you asking for? I mean, I thought your site was about games.

To save confussions, the genral rule of thumb is that FNH does not allow MP3's. Admin does not have time to check each one out and see if it is legiate. Give Nazrin a PM or something.

Alright, My website is about games...It's a gaming community, But I don't have enough on it, People won't spend hours on the forums I need something for them to do. I will give nazrin a pm if I decided my idea is appropriate for my site. It was just a thought nothing more, I also want to know if I am allowed to sell games/T-shirts with our logos on the site, I will be buying extra space and a domain...