xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Read this !!!!

All accounts were removed. I requested from datacenter to cancel my server last week and I contacted them to not to cancel the server after we found someone who can pay and get % of the forums. well they did not get the second email I dont know how the server was removed with all the accounts. I know most of you have a backup of your sites because I have told you from last week backup your sites. this is only for free hosting. Paid hosting server is fine. I am getting a shared server with someone so I can be able to pay for it each month.

He said that ALL ACCOUNTS were removed but why my free account wasn't removed.

Is there anyone whose account was removed ???

I don't think so, Usually when a server goes down, it does it immediately. I think that Admin just missunderstood what was going on.

this is what i get when i try to view my site - Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Port 80

my site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

maybe FNh web hsot had a abackup and used it. or maybe the admin thought that they deleetd but didnt. or some misunderstanding becuase yea if you delete something thats it its done and gone and in this case its not.

I dont even know if my website was saved or not in the big server switch 24 hour notice to move to xerox...By the looks of that new thing we might have to all reapply again, or something :?: :?: