xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

Creativity Forum

Can you say er "deleted"? The first one, was worthless pointless and yeah. The second was just plain dumb. And I just deleted the third cuz there was no point for it now..Also *points to "creativ" in description* >_> its "creative" er I think :P my sp sucks tho lol.Good call making the forum :D I won't be posting much though cuz I'm not very creative >_>

Edited by Triple X (see edit history)

This is what makes Xisto so much more better than other forums = the creativity section. Other sites just focuss on one thing, here if youre feeling creative, you make something and people give you feedback!

My Poem :rolleyes:Thank YouThank you's howl like wind across the dead, Howl dark and cold through trees that cannot speak, As none below has ears for what we say, Nor can a smile crease a vanished cheek. Killing lays all souls on one small bed. Yet we must thank you for ourselves, to seek One moment of forgiveness on our way, Unloosing tears we weep but cannot shed.

Another Poem :rolleyes:I lie on the ground, and stare into space, the stars start to move, into the shape of your face. I see you there now, looking down at me, with that cute little smile, that I like to see.