xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What was your first ever email address?

Mine first e-mail adres is marc.amsing@wan****.nl( i have censord the last peace, because i still use this e-mail for private use, friends and family)

My first e-mail adress was harisadrovic@hotmail.com, and now i still use it lol (its the only one i use)

you should get a gmail account gmail is awesome!!

My first e-mail adress was harisadrovic@hotmail.com, and now i still use it lol (its the only one i use)

thanks for the advise, but i like my hotmail.com ;) (Maybe I'll try to get a gmail, but not now)

thanks for the advise, but i like my hotmail.com ;) (Maybe I'll try to get a gmail, but not now)

i sent you an invite you can try it out

My first had to be Codycougar91@go.com Gets viruses really easily. Some middle-eastern guy sent me like ten emails, all with virus-filled atachments.

hmmmm My first E-Mail address I got when I was 9 (I'm 17 now, well on the 20th) it was burnst123456@aol.com(Iewww I hate aol ;))Tim :twisted:

i can still remember my very first email address. i was still a lamer on computers. hehehe. my first email address was "herberterran@mailcity.com"