xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What was your first ever email address?

I just remembered mine, so I thought it might be interesting for you to see if you can remember your own one from whenever it was made... or if you still use the first one you made that could be interesting too.Anyway my old email was champion@limpbizkit.com back all the way when I liked that band and they gave free email to fans who went to their website (for some reason).What was yours...?

I think my first email address was MJKing@comcast.net or somthing like that, I've had quite a few scense then but cant remember them all LOLBut I had MJKing becuase I liked a girl who's name was Meredith and My Name is Josiah and my last name is King.....LOL 8) But.....that was many moons ago 8)

My other emails were:chris_american@wanadoo.nlpowerunlimited17@hotmail.comMy currents are:chrisgamer@gamerz-heaven.comchrisgamer@noogc.nl

mine was @yahoo, but i didn't remember the user name  :D

lmao - i guess you never checked your mail then. lol. it's possibly full of spam now

I can't remember the first part of my first email, but it was @juno.com or whatever. That was back when they were doing dial-up, and they were my ISP. About 7 years ago.