xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Donations??? -- (Idea For Admin)

I said this is a post, but wanted it to get noticed by admin.ADMIN:Just a honest, trying to help suggestion: Why not have a paypal donation button on the main page, or on the top of the forum, to allow happy members, who have extra cash every now and again, to help ya pay for this giant machine?Thanks for killer service!

We could donate, when we have extra cash. Freeloaders like me might not have $5 every month, but maybe every other month, or so on. Between all the people using the service, it might help admin pay for the service pretty well. Prob not all of it, but every buck counts.

We could donate, when we have extra cash. Freeloaders like me might not have $5 every month, but maybe every other month, or so on. Between all the people using the service, it might help admin pay for the service pretty well. Prob not all of it, but every buck counts.

I think he's got a point. I would help 8)

yea, u guys should just buy hosting. well i guess you can donate if you want too, like i myself thought about donating too but then i was like ill just buy paid hosting. which ill be buying ina bout a month or so.

yea, u guys should just buy hosting. well i guess you can donate if you want too, like i myself thought about donating too but then i was like ill just buy paid hosting. which ill be buying ina bout a month or so.

yea, i agreed. some day or later, you guys will be having the same problem right now, and probably they gonna stop free hosting service for good.

The way I try to help out is everytime I come on these boards, usually about 3-4 times a day, I click one of the google ads. Since I have dial up I receive a new I.P. everytime I log on, so it should be adding up for him.

yea, i agreed. some day or later, you guys will be having the same problem right now, and probably they gonna stop free hosting service for good.

It's just that some of us might not have the mone required to keep constantly paying for it, even if it is as cheap as FNH's hosting.
A one-time donation, though, we could manage, perhaps.

My personal problem is that my country doesn't have paypal. Could i pay in any other way, though ?

I think it's only a good idea if the only goes back into maintaining the host (eg. improving the reliability). If it's going into admin's pocket, I'm not supporting it.

I think it's only a good idea if the only goes back into maintaining the host (eg. improving the reliability).  If it's going into admin's pocket, I'm not supporting it.

the guys need some money to keep this service up and running, you know? they have to pay for the server, bandwidth and even server's allocated space!.

nothing is free in this world

I think it's only a good idea if the only goes back into maintaining the host (eg. improving the reliability).  If it's going into admin's pocket, I'm not supporting it.

the guys need some money to keep this service up and running, you know? they have to pay for the server, bandwidth and even server's allocated space!.

nothing is free in this world

PLUS i'm sure he would like to be getting something out of this for himself... If I ran a site like this, I'd be looking for some for me... mainly to help pay for the time he spends on the sites he owns... time is money! :D