xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Dell Jukebox/ iPod

when i have money i will buy an Ipod Shuffle. it's small like a gum pack... (and easy to lose i guess lol)

WATCH!

Im told (PLS! Correct me if I am wrong!)

W/ Shuffle you can only use songs from iTunes!!

Dont Get conned!

Get a Dell JukeBox or Zen!

ASLO iPod battery only lasts like 1 year (i saw it on shame on u)

--
Mike (Just realized! My 50th post! YAY!)

hey i got a mini ipod and i love the thing to death cuz im a music freak... the only bad thing about ipods is the battery goes down even when its not in use... so watch it..

when i have money i will buy an Ipod Shuffle. it's small like a gum pack... (and easy to lose i guess lol)

WATCH!

Dont Get conned!

--
what do you mean songs from iTunes? I have an iTunes on my computer... and it's the media player that i use to listen cds.

WATCH!

Dont Get conned!

--

Why not use iTunes? It is a fantastic Media player and the AAC encoding used by the iTMS has been shown to have better sound quality than WMA encoding used by other stores. In addition you can mount the iPod Shuffle as a disk and just drag your music files to it if you don't want to use iTunes.

My iPod is much older than a year and still holds a 12 hour charge.

Yeah, you can put CD's on it and they have to be in a AAC encoding(which it will do automatically) like DarthBob stated. I would go with it, be sure you have the new USB 2.0(I think) or it will warn you about it transferring slow like my computer. However, it is just as easy for me to buy a small two port USB 2.0 hub for like $20USD and do it that way. 8)

Yeah, you can put CD's on it and they have to be in a AAC encoding(which it will do automatically) like DarthBob stated. I would go with it, be sure you have the new USB 2.0(I think) or it will warn you about it transferring slow like my computer. However, it is just as easy for me to buy a small two port USB 2.0 hub for like $20USD and do it that way. 8)

So you can put CD's on it?

What about other music you download elsewhere?

--
Mike

So you can put CD's on it?

What about other music you download elsewhere?

--
Mike

Burn it to a CD then rerip it in iTunes. I just use my Firewire with my iPod and get a lot more speed than USB 2.0 :D