xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

php nuke?????

PHP Nuke is a Dynamic Content Manager. You can create a simple web page with PHP Nuke in no time, and edit it through the administration panel. It has many features. Why not goto their site? They have screenshots I think!

Its also classed as a CMS (Content Management System)There are many sites availabe where you can download therelevant packages plus extras, such as themes, modules etc

it's the best way to make your website but i think that it isn't securest way-beacouse it's widely spreaded and if you are using an older version-you will easily be hacked

This is why its best to use all the latest security updates, or even better, go forPHP-Nuke Platinum. This already comes with loads of added extra mods, hacksand has security pre-installed, which regular Nuke doesn't.

Yes ofcos, the new version of PHP-Nuke Platinum cannot hack by the old code, I found the code to hack PHP-Nuke, and trying to test new vesion that code is expire.

The best I can translate from Spanish is...

php nuke el mejor...yo kero una web kn php nuke pero a ve si me dan el host...

php nuke the best one...
kero I a Web kn php nuke but to sees if they give host me...