xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow

C&C Tiberian Sun

Do You Think This Game Is Good?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think red alert was way better than this game, and if you compare it with starcraft you end up with nothing. =(. Though that doesnt mean its a bad game. It actually really is good.

i thought this game was allright,i loved they way, there was lava u could harvest to make bombs and stuff, i never realy played the campaign , cause after like lvl 7/8 i got stuck,but i had some great fun with it,and i did not think red alert was better, red alert 2 was , but 1 doubt that

Probably the best game I have ever bought for my Xbox 360. It was the first RTS game I had gotten, and I had not played the demo. I was hoping that it was real good because I threw away my receipt at the store. Put it in, and played for about 4 hours straight.

I played it long ago. It was the first this kinda game I played I think. But I was a little kid and hadn't got the hang of this kinda games so I was already struggling on level 3.

There is no doubt that when this game was released it wasone of the best quality games you coud have at the time: even now it is still a good game by current standards and I have regulaly seen it pop up at the top of "best buy budget" games charts.A must buy for C&C fans if you haven't already got "First Decade", and for anyone who likes the gameplay of RTS more then the graphics, it really is an amazing game!

Great game, only thing that annoys me from time to time is that everything takes a bit long to destroy, in contrast to Red Alert series.