iGuest

Is George bush a satanist?

This is only a bit of fun

OMG The main man is a satanist! I thought he was born again christain.. lol

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is an Occult hand signal known as the horned hand or the 'II Comuto' Devil sign, which represents the horns of the Devil. It is used to other Satanists to signal one's allegiance to Satan, or to communicate the fact that the individual making the sign is part of the Illuminati control. The following photographs show just how widespread this evil is....

source http://rebellionx.com

that is so edited. bush would never do that in public he would get killed. and as a president you shouldnt really elieve in the dvi. and thatse dited. i can even edit it with paint. and if its in a random site its defintely fake. lmao! i dont think even a santist would make a satan sign while taking pictures with there husaband/wife lmao that is fake.

No, it's not edited, he does make the sign very very often, but he's also not a satanist. For those of you who live outside of the US or under a rock on Jupiter, Bush's home state is Texas. The University of Texas's logo is a long-horn. That is their symbol. :) Did any of you know that? :):):D

oh im from the USA but nope. lmao, whoever wrote tht articale or whatever in that site wrote that must feel stupid. lmao that looks like gang signs. but bushes wifes hand does look like the devils horn.

Yes! George Bush is a puppy-blending, Satan-worshipping hobo murderer! o_o

And here's the filthy lie I wrote some time ago to prove it:

I ran into George Bush again the other day, and you won't believe what he told me. First, I just asked him, "Hey, Bush, how do you make people believe your denials about the puppy blending?"

"I only find the power through my deep faith," he answered proudly.

"You're a dedicated Christian?"

"No, I'm a Satanist!" he laughed, raising his arms into the air, "

"You can't worship Satan!" I exclaimed in shock. "Satan is a bad man!"

"You're right; I can't worship Satan... until I first murder a hobo in his evil name!" George Bush then laughed even more evilly.

"But hobos are people, too!"

"As far as I'm concerned, the only reason hobos exist is for a murder'n," he shot back angrily,

"Now get out of my way; those hobos aren't going to murder themselves!"

"You inhuman ghoul!" I shouted.

"Muh ha ha ha!" was his only response as he went to blend a puppy to give him the energy he needed to murder a hobo in worship of his dark lord Satan.

So, here is the new filthy lie to spread: George Bush is a puppy-blending, Satan-worshipping hobo murderer. Make sure the press knows, because I want the first line of any story about Bush to be, "The U.S. is run by an evil man who blends puppies and murders hobos as part of a satanic ritual".

WTFOMFG RUN!I vote for this topic to be closed. It is going into the wrong direction. There are plenty of bush basher forums on the net.

I don't think Mr. Bush means anything like that in a bad way, you guys soud like CBS find anything to turn him into "evil" :evil: :x