xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hazaa - A life of a bum.

Was thinking to myself today, I haven't actualy introduced myself to the community, so here I go.Most of you will know me as 'that guy we PM when our hosting don't work (yes my PM inbox has like 30 messages all saying the same thing, and what is worse is that I get an E-mail notification for each one. Glad Hotmail extended their storage limit. Seriously, the time it took for me to get a cup of tea, I had recieved 10 e-mails, I thought my spam filter had gone on the blink). Anyway about me:Name: Hazaa (it aint my real name, but the name I use on the web)#Age: Between 19 and 25Location: Sunny England, yeah I wish - It's raining.I love paintballing and with my team have won 2 competiton in the last 4 years, I have a nice gold trophy sitting on my shelf, and my mate has the other one.I enjoy watching Family Guy, Stargate SG-1, Black Books, Red Dwarf, Simpsons, Futurama and anything really funny.I do believe that Monty Python are comedy heros - I've met Michael Palin.I use to be all into web design a few years back, but no longer have much time for it - I know only maintain a small site for me and my friends. I have many qualifications in different things, ranging from Computer Science to Stage Management (I worked on West Side Story as an Assistatnt Stage Manager).Currently I am studying for a degree, which kinda involves not much work and a lot of drinking.At FNH, I feel that there is a strong community and I enjoy moderating and helping where I can.Well that's it for the mo - my life as a bum.Take Care-Hazaa-PS - If you need to PM me about your site not working, please include your domain name!