xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

just the begining...

I'm still about the 10% of the complete project but I'm working every day in new flash animations, and extra material so I hope this site will be full this year. Nobody knows about this page (even my mom) because is not yet ready to be promoted, but anyway you can take a look:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I'm still about the 10% of the complete project but I'm working every day in new flash animations, and extra material so I hope this site will be full this year.  Nobody knows about this page (even my mom) because is not yet ready to be promoted, but anyway you can take a look:
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Lol, I know about it! :) Anyway, the whole thing is too big for my screen. Perhaps you should size it down a little...

It is no easy to find this kinds of holes in a design when you are only in one monitor. Thank you for remind me to not forget to check in more than mine. you will know when I've fixed this....

Excellent

Please! At least use some sense in your spammin! The site was hosting on xerox-hosting, xerox-hsoting went down, so the site went down. It didn't even exist when you posted! Please, mods, delete this post. :!:

w0w u have the best flash site i have ever seen on lycos... geeze that is insane good job man and keep up the good work, this is really close to being as good as dnljeff.com :D