xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My life

Hi there... :) I'm Thista, 15 years old.I life in the Netherlands (holland).I think that many people know that country because of drugs.and yes it's true... in holland is it Legal.But i don't smoke or use it.I go to school and make websites on my personal computer.And of course playing games like World Of Warcraft.Love to do that.My hobby's are Football, Basketball and tennis.But also i like to go fishing and to chat.I have a very peacefull life and work in a small store.

Yeah here's the dutch guyThista welkom op fnh, ik hoop dat je hier veel plezier hebt :)Translation: Hello thista, welcome to fnh. i hope that you will have fun here

Is Thista a boy or a girls name? I only ask because Thista sounds like Sista witch is like Sister... i want to know so i dont call you a girl some time and embarras us both big time!

WHahaha... Thista is a boys name...dosn't matter... isn't my real name.... :) people just call me thista... can't do anything about it...Little_OnE alles goed? whaha... heb jij al een host dan?

dosn't matter... isn't my real name.... people just call me thista... can't do anything about it...

This made me wonder if it was a real name or a nickname for some reason