xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hello Community

Thank you for giving me a moment to intraduce myself. I guess you can call me Felix.Yes like the cat. Like my friends say i always have something in my bag of tricks. And well thats said about me because im resourcefull. A kinda go out there and get them type of guy.I have a hard time settleing for no but I do know when to step back and not be over agressive at times.I am a web designer and I do like making websites. I have been working on them for several years now and I have had the opratunity to see how things have changed and are still changing on the internet and you know what some of the oldest skills are still some of the best.I have been working on my graphic side and lately have been showing some real talent. Go figure since I never liked art in school "What Didn't like art" yeah thats right I was more fond of staring at the teacher then doing my projects. Go figure I would of needed to know this stuff now.I have many other interest like music, video games, riding my motorcycle and hitting the latest movie at te movie theater. And when all else fails im at home taping on the keyboard scripting out some new code.Well thats me in a nutshell but ofcourse I am an open book and if you want to know more about me feel free to ask.All those years of working in a technical support status made me say that :)

Thank you for posting and pretty quickly I might add....Okay I may of been a little quick here on trying to post to get my name up on the board here and I have to apologise for not understanding that its easier to use the search button to find out what im posting may already have a thread to it. I didnt mean to contribute to flooding the forum with multiple post. And for that I do apologise and will make every effort not to do it again.With that said thank you for the heads up Hazaa3000 I will do what I can to contribute to this community and make it as enjoyable for everyone here as I plan to enjoy it myself...

With that said thank you for the heads up Hazaa3000 I will do what I can to contribute to this community and make it as enjoyable for everyone here as I plan to enjoy it myself...

Call me Hazaa.

If you need anything removed, just PM and I'll sort it.

-Hazaa-