xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I have a question... please read...

Hey guys, sorry to bother you all again, but i have an important question (I DONT WANT MY HOSTING TO BE REVOKED)

If you go to my site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (this is the movie page) now..... this is a movie for my virtual airline, I created it, although i want to put it on there, if it is not allowed i want to take it off. Now, can someone please tell me if it's allowed, because once again, i dont want to get in trouble.

Thanks again for your support.

Regards,

If you created it, then it's fine. Just put a text file, called legal.txt in the directory that the movie is. Put information in such as, filename of server, owner, creator, date put up and file size. Make sure you make it clear that the movie copyright belongs to you. Also make sure that you have permission to use any media that you may have used, e.g. images, soundtracks, sound effects etc.If your unsure, get a member of Admin to check it out.-Hazaa-

Nice movie :) ---------------------------------------What the *BLEEP*??? Unitedva and Hazaa3000 site's works? And mine not? :s :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wind90Mph, I just used Windows Movie Maker. and for the planes, i used a program fraps to record my flight in "Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004"Not hard....lol :)

sweet, nice work man!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice movie  :)  
---------------------------------------
What the *BLEEP*??? Unitedva and Hazaa3000 site's works? And mine not? :s :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

you'll get banned for that!

Hmm yeah, best check that one with admin. I did mention above that you need permission for all media types used.If I was you, I would post it in the support forum or PM Nazrin. Don't PM admin - too busy.

hmmm I think it might be legal but what about the music?? Do you need permission to use there song in the video??

If the songs are integrated into the video then at the end of the movie(credits) you have to display their band name and song name and state that the music is property of them. 8)

hummm.... ok, i need to update it anyways... so, i'll put that movie legal thing, and then i'll site the band at the end... if a mod has anything to say, please post. :roll: Thanks for your help so far guys! :)