xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

problem :/

I have problem becouse i create phpMyChat in CPanel and if i go to site on chat i see:ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /pwchat/phpMyChat.php3 on this server.Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. why?

Ok, you don't want to use that, so if you can delete that.now before I can help you futher let me ask you a couple of questions.1. do you already have your site?2. if not, is the chat room the only thing you want to do?3. if not, do you want a full website with a chat room?4. if you already have a site how did you create it?if you answer these questions I'll be able to help you very quickly 8)

1. I actualy build site 2. no i setup chat on test3. yes4. I create in my computer use pajączek (only html :) and maybe i use cms becouse i dont have idea to realy cood site ) :)

well tom3k, I was going to say to follow the instructions ( How to use cPanel - Read before posting ) because that setup will allosw you to have a full website and forums. But if you've already got it built, I'll have to look around in cpanel to see how to add forums.

I want to make sure I'm right, You already have built your site, you want to upload it to FNH and then you want to create forums? is that right? 8)

this is my problem:

if the upload of files on server the FNH not spectators their on side. For example if upload file portal.php not spectators him because this mistake displays me with first fast :/ I therefore I created on test of huts in order to to check - and the same effect was. That is I have not authorizations to prewiew :/ it can I changed something not so because first used cpanel once. Different on different server was :{

At present the creature the site but it does not go out me sale pretty so surely the used for example the phpnuke :) and then the creature of forum :) and it can this huts ...

edit:

this is my problem
http://forums.xisto.com/

please del this topic or locked :)