xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Goodbye!

Due to all the crazy stuff that has been going on at FNH I have decided to leave FNH permanently. I just do'nt see how Admin can help me host even a slightly steady website. I've been with FNH for quite some time, sticking by them, but I'm done. I see no reason to believe that the situation will be improved anytime soon. Money will run out, another server change, etc. Thank you for having me at FNH, I wish you all the best for the future....

No one can stop you... it's your freewill, I hope you've finally had enough money to host a paid account.... FNH is and will be the best.... Goodbye!

I sure do hope that everything smoothes out. I want to be able to grow my community. My sitejust started making money, very little, but some and if It keeps going I may be able to move on to pay hosting. That's what I want to do.