xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I signed up

Ok,so I just bought hosting from FNH....has anyone else? Do you like it? Is it better with stability than the free hosting?Thanks,Moonrockbeads

Of course paid hosting will be of better stability. The uptime on the paid server is 10x as better as that of the free server. The admin puts the paid server before the free one. 8)

Cool....though when I wanted to change my mind, they said we do not do refunds...which I kind of do not like. Most good honest companies give refunds. We'll see how this month goes with them. If I like it of course I'll stay with FNH but I don't want another problem like with the free hosting, and lose everything. That would bite majorly! LOL

The paid accounts have not had any of the problems plaguing the free accounts. The admin spends msot of his free time helping them.