xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Points system

I have no idea whether the admin has the time to do this, or if anyone else has the access to do it, but I think it would be great to have a points system installed. I believe that someone has already modded this forum some, since hte quick-reply box is here, so someone must be able to do it.

Please note that I AM NOT suggestion that there be a pay-by-post system here!!! :evil: I do not think that the points system should be tied at all in with the hosting system. I just think that it would be a nice thing to have access to, should someone want to donate points to someone else, say, in exchange for making a sig, or a banner.

Anyone else think this would be a good idea?

I've seen that in use before. Cool system but promotes even more SPAM.And it puts a strain knowing that members have to get 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 (each worth one post) in order to continue with their hosting.

I've seen that in use before. Cool system but promotes even more SPAM.And it puts a strain knowing that members have to get 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 (each worth one post) in order to continue with their hosting.

I said specifically, I DO NOT want a pay-by-post system! BAD!

Ummm... sure. :D You get points for posting, and can give them to other people for doing things. Say I make you a sig, then you give me 50 points. :D Then I can go and use those points to get someone else to do something for me. Get it? :D

CodeFX, i got like kind of yelled at by whixx for suggesting that. he said that they already talked it over and they said no. but the amdin was looking for someone to insall it. so whizz msut be tlaking about of his *bottom*. because he didnt say it i nthe nicest way either so...

Hmmm - Personaly I would like to see the star system changed, with new names and stuff

Ive thought that before! It rather bland is`nt it? :?

New names for ranking system!