xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

The way its gonna be

Hello..This is Nazrin. I just wanna inform you guys that admin have found someone who can help us pay for the second server. No accounts were removed. So past accounts are still alive and not yet deleted...

Cool! We will have one more week of FNH, then server will stop functioning once again... We could do a movie about this! A suspance one: what will make them fall this time? Datacenter? Server change? Bugs? Service shutdown? No, those already happened... Perhaps this time will be a computer virus that eats your data and all. Or a bloody hacker...

Thats it! We shall vote! hehe :twisted:

It's definately going to sprout legs and run away! :) And then, it's gonna grow wild, find a she-server, and start spawning mini-servers! Then those servers are gonna grow wild, find some other she-servers or he-servers, and start spawning mroe mini-servers. They're gonna take over the world!!! RUN!!!!!

RUN!!!

Yeah. That's it. It'll probably grow legs and run off, while all the other servers, which are still leg-less are yelling, "RUN, FORREST, RUN!!". o_o

All accounts were removed. I requested from datacenter to cancel my server last week and I contacted them to not to cancel the server after we found someone who can pay and get % of the forums. well they did not get the second email I dont know how the server was removed with all the accounts. I know most of you have a backup of your sites because I have told you from last week backup your sites. this is only for free hosting. Paid hosting server is fine. I am getting a shared server with someone so I can be able to pay for it each month.

This is what I'm talking about! It did happen before what I expect, though.
Well, I missed this one on the voting options... But no problem, sooner or later it will happen again, so these options still valid. :D
Vote, people, vote!