xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Blade Trinity.

Great movie guys, a must see.Triple H is running behind a car like mad, and the chick shoots an arrow, hits his eye and he just jerks back and falls.You should see the mutant dogs too.

Sequels are never as good as the first... with every movie.

I wouldn't be able to say that in a better way, but... look at The Lord Of The Rings, that's an exception, the third one was the best.

About Blade Trinity... I have just seen it today and it was really good. I really liked it but I prefer the second part, it was much cooler ;)

That man owned when said:
- I kill you if you move a finger
- Like this one? (,,!,)

(I saw it in Spanish so maybe the translation is not so good

I loved it. The mutant dogs were hillarious, i couldnt stop laughing at them. Great action, great effectes, great movie. Everyone go see it.

Great movie... If you like action... I personally think that this one is a great one! A good story... They did 2 and they had a good story now another one... It still was a great movie!

I laughed a lot also in the scene where the man (don't remember names ;) ) is captured by the vampires and tied to the floor with chains and he sais:- You'd better prepare yourselves because I ate garlick and I farted one of those which are silent but deadly.(Remember that I said that I have seen it in spanish so the transalation ain't good)